- The influence of the thickness of the eyelid on the measurement results is excluded due to the static compression of the eyelid by the rod and the dynamic vibration action of the rod during the measurement.
- There is no risk of infection as the tonometer is in contact with the eyelid and not with the mucous membrane of the eye.
- The presence of sound indication and indication of all current processes on the tonometer display allows the user to accurately measure.
- It is used in difficult clinical cases: with contraindications to corneal tonometry, with allergies to anesthetics.
- The presence of cosmetics or contact lenses on the eyes does not affect the measurement results.
Send product request