Cold Device for Local Hypothermia
the device is designed for local cooling of biological tissue for therapy, cosmetic procedures and cryomassage.
Cold is designed for local cooling of biological tissue for therapy, cosmetic procedures and cryomassage.
- Musculoskeletal system diseases and injures;
- Surgical rheumatologic and neurological impairments;
- Cosmetology (skin age-related changes, cosmetic procedures and cryotherapy).
- Cold can be used immediately after getting injures, when other methods of physical therapy are contraindicative;
- Therapy performed with the help of cold reduces overall time of treatment;
- Cold device provides a stable and “dry” cooling unlike the traditionally used ice;
- Cooling area is easy to change by simple replacing of the attachments (that are supplied together with the device);
- No cooling agent is required.
Online technical support
10 Piece/Pieces per Month
Send product request